Cold Weather Socks
Making cold weather socks a great choice for days out.
Our cold weather socks are known for their high quality. Hundreds of reviews have been analyzed and the highlights are here for you. Below we have reviews of some of the most popular cold weather socks available on the market today.
I hope you get a kick out of this list of cold weather socks. And if you are ready to have one, just move your fingers now.
Best Selling Cold Weather Socks
Fully cushioned foot and lower leg for comfort and warmth.
- “Keeps feet warm in cold weather.” – DG
- “These are Very High Quality, Well Made socks.” – Dave O
- “He loves work and hunting and always needs boot socks!” – L. A. Oliver
Triple-blended polar fil™ fibers provide superior insulation and warmth in a medium weight crew length sock cooling channels provide ventilation and a cushioned leg pads the shin and prevents rubbing
- “As for keeping my feet warm..” – Robert Scott Evans
- “The socks are a great fit, comfortable and the quality is exceptional.” – Bombalu
- “I was hoping these socks would cover my entire calf up to my knees, but they only come up half way.” – Alex A Smith
We challenge you to find a warmer or drier sock than this high-wool boot-length perofrmer wool’s amazing thermal regulation, vapor transport, and odor resistant properties are highlighted in this carh
- “They are great for keeping your feet warm on cold winter days.” – Tech Dude
- “Thick, extremely warm, very comfortable and great quality.” – Steven B Orrico
- “My shoe size is 10-1/2 D to size 11, and the XL size fits perfectly.” – S. Jefferson
The Under Armour story is about innovation. CEO Kevin Plank’s goal was to change the way athletes dress and give them unprecedented advantages. UA revolutionized the athlete’s baselayer, but continues to innovate every layer — from base to mid to outerwear.
- “They hold up very well, and are very comfortable.” – Traveling Hobo
- “These socks are comfortable, keep my feet dry and warm.” – finalout99
- “They come all the way up to my knees.” – DJ
Running in cold weather isn’t always fun. Runners have learned that wearing several layers of clothing offers the best protection. But getting dressed in layers of warm clothing inside a warm house often causes one to perspire.
Cold Weather Socks Reviews
- “My feet kept warm and dry while running through the cold, snow, and ice.” – Janabird
- “The sock is nice and thick with cushioning.” – harpeb
- “My old feet appreciate a little extra cushioning, and they do a great job of wicking away moisture.” – JB
Our cotton crew work socks give you the extra cushioning and toughness you need to work hard all day long, you can rely on reinforcement throughout the entire foot to put extra padding and protection
- “The socks are very comfortable right out of the package and appear to be of good quality.” – C. Stack
- “They last a very long time and hold up very well.” – McEwens
- “These are great socks – very comfortable and thick enough to provide some cushion if you’re on your feet a lot.” – Chris Mehring
You’ve probably never heard of us. But that’s okay. We’re the guys behind the scenes , that have decided to take more control of our feet.
- “Keeps my feet nice and warm.” – Curly Blue
- “Love these Merino Wool socks.” – Michael
- “They are great for hiking, camping, or everyday use.” – Cody
This boot sock keeps you warm, dry and protected in all environments, even extreme cold, acrylic/merino wool blend regulates temperatures so you are completely comfortable no matter where you are, ful
- “These socks are very comfortable and warm.” – Meyepd24
- “These will keep my feet warm and dry all winter.” – lunamagoo
- “Nice warm thick socks.” – C. Henly
Dickies brand is america’s no.1 work sock, constructed to provide superior performance, comfort and rugged durability for the most demanding work conditions
- “These socks will keep your feet warm and toasty.” – Anne T. Borza Crawford
- “These socks are pretty good.” – Ram
- “This item was exactly what I was looking for and needed.” – Bill Sparks
The J.B. Field’s Artic Trail has many unique features and was designed for people who require a sock that can keep their feet dry, warm, and comfortable in the most extreme conditions.
- “My feet stay warm in chicago weather, but I also wear heavy sorel boots with these socks.” – John
- “Super warm and comfortable socks.” – Halina R.
- “These wool socks are thick and warm.” – Scott D. Phelps
Please Bookmark & Share
Please share this cold weather socks page, one click and you can send it to FaceBook Twitter or any of 300plus other social sites.